Friday, January 18, 2008

First Doctor Visit As A Family

Well I had originally scheduled Baylee's 4 yr check-up and Bradlee's 1 yr check-up for yesterday. Wake up yesterday morning and Preslee's left eye is swollen and matted shut. Lovely pink eye. So I called to see if the Dr. could see him while I am there with the other two - thank goodness she could. We were all waiting so patiently when the nurse comes out the door and calls "Snodgrass Family." It then occurred to me that up to this point I had never taken all three of them to the doctor at the same time. I had taken Bradlee and Baylee before but never all three of them together. Thanks Mom so much for going. I am super mom ya know but only have so many arms and hands when one needs to go potty and one needs to be weighed and another needs to have their immunizations. All in all it was a good visit. We were only there for 2 hours but constantly doing something.

Bradlee is a little underweight (due to his ear infections and lack of eating in December). He is back on one formula glass per day to fatten him up. Took Bradlee to the ENT yesterday afternoon. He said there is some fluid behind his left ear but nothing to worry about - his hearing and pressures tested fine. I take him back in six weeks for a re-check.

Baylee looks like she is growing on the path of being maybe 5 foot 1 inch. Wow an inch taller than Mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5'1" is a respectable height I think; leaves the dating pool wide open!