WooHo!!! The last bottle Bradlee had was Friday night so I can say he is "officially" bottle free. Anyone need any bottles???
Pink eye again. Bradlee's eyes do look better but woke up this morning and Preslee's eye was watery and matted AGAIN. I've called the dr. to see if she will refill the eye drop prescription. That stuff is gold right now in our house.
I think I am beginning to stress over the surprise party for my Dad on Sat. The count is up to 49 people (not including kids). The weather is supposed to be decent so that is good.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Bottle Free, Pink Eye and a Surprise Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am looking forward to the day that Kalley can hold her own bottle so I know you must really be thrilled!!!
Just take a deep breath - you party will be great!! I remember your mom's Elvis party and it went without any problems!! let me know if you need any help - that is what friends are for!
Susan
Post a Comment