Well here we go. My first attempt at blogging. I've tried other sites (the one when Bradlee was first born and myspace) and just never kept up with it so I figured "hey why not."
What's been going on? My entire house has been sick. Preslee has had bronchitis, Baylee has strep throat, and Bradlee viral/sinus infection. Does it ever end????? They each have three types of antibiotics, breathing treatments, cold meds, nose sprays and a partridge in a pear tree. Guess it is that time of year. Our kitchen countertop looks like a pharmacy.
Here what's been happening:
Preslee: He has been doing much better in the big "K." The majority of the time he gets happy faces. However we do have those days where he has issues during lunch time (calling people names and crawling under the table).
Baylee: Her first dance recital is this weekend. Dress rehersal Friday night and two performances on Sat. Hopefully she will not get stage fright (keep your fingers crossed). I am soooo proud of my little girl. It is so neat to see her follow in my footsteps.
Bradlee: Ok the kid is full on running and it just cracks him up. He is so short. Looks like a little elf walking around. However only two teeth. I keep thinking any day now but nope.
Let me know what you think of this and any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Joy
Here are some picts from Baylee's party
Friday, December 7, 2007
My First Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks great!! Even though I can just take the long walk next door and see what is going on. hehe
Post a Comment