Thursday, December 13, 2007

Are We in the Clear?

I think we are all finally well or at least on to the road to recovery. Preslee is down to one breathing treatment at night. Baylee is completely off her cough med and has finished her antibiotic. Bradlee is my straggler. He still takes his congestion med, antibiotic and breathing treatment but is doing muuuuuuuuuuuch better. He will actually let you put him down so he can run wild as opposed to carrying him everywhere. Has started back eating solid foods (#2 of course and really well from MawMaw) and will drink a little bit of whole milk. Now the next objective is to get him off the bottle. If I remember correctly Pres and Bay were off around 15-16 months or earlier so keep your fingers crossed.

I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. I'm not as prepared as I was last year.
Last Year: Come October I had bought everything and had it wrapped. In Nov we had tree up, all the decorations out, and were just waiting the arrival of little bubba.

This Year: We just put the decorations on the tree. I'm going to get out the rest this weekend. I have only wrapped 7 presents and still have a handful of gifts left to get. What is wrong with me? Oh yeah I remember - full time mommy to 3 young ones and full time worker can get pretty stressfull. Anyone else feel my stress??

No comments: