We have a great vacatioin planned for the up coming week:
On Saturday we will be going to the Astros game. While we are there my family (The Broyles) from Kansas will be coming down. Krissy, Nathan and their 3 daughters - Rylee (age 6), Haylee (age 4) and Allee (age 6 months) will be staying at our house. Notice how all of their kids name ends in -lee like mine. Preslee is older so we started the trend first (heehee). Their parents -Jackie and Terry -will be staying with my parents.
On Sunday we will be having a cook out at our house and everyone will be coming over. So that means - frantic cleaning Sat morning before the game.
On Monday we will head to Kemah and then that afternoon off to Galveston. They have rented a condo on east beach and have so graciously invited us to stay. We stayed in the same condo last year. Very, very nice.
We will be staying there until Wednesday. Me, the kids, Mom and Blake will head back home Wed. night. Did I mention that Ryan and I have an anniversary on Tuesday (8 years wow)!!! I will then be doing laundry, re-packing, and then Thurs. morning take Pres to get his weekly shot. Sometime after that we will be leaving to go to the lake. We will be at the Lake until Monday.
I'm already exhausted!!!!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Vacation Here We Come
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment